Wed, Sep 23|
Boarding School 360 - Webinar Panel Discussion
Learn more about the benefits of boarding school including information about: academics, extracurriculars, student life, learning support, and more. Find out more about how a boarding school education may benefit your student, especially during the Covid-19 era.
Time & Location
Sep 23, 2020, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
About the Event
- Residential Life & Advising Program - Amy Graham, Pomfret School
- Academics (Experiential Learning, Wide Range of Classes, Independent Study) - Jane Santinelli, Groton School
- Overall Benefits of Boarding School - Will Richardson, The Lawrenceville School
- Financial Aid (Need Based vs. Merit Based, Who should apply, fostering diversity) - Jake Kennedy, Mercersburg Academy
- Extracurriculars - Eric Long, Tabor Academy
- The Junior Boarding School Experience - Heather Eckert, Indian Mountain School
- The All Girl's School Perspective, do they ever see boys?- Jesse Downes, St. Timothy's School
- The All Boy's School Perspective, do they ever see girls? - JP Burlington, Trinity-Pawling School
Part 1 - 5:30 to 5:35 pm: Introduction by Katie Garrett of Garrett Educational Consulting and
Kelly Sheehan of Schools to Know regarding the three-day event on the benefits of boarding
school, specifically during the COVID-19 era.
Part 2 - 5:35 to 6:30 pm: Admission officers will discuss the benefits of boarding school.
Part 3 - 6:30 to 7:00 pm: Wrap up and final Q&As.
Boarding School 360
September 23, 2020 5:30-7:00pm Hosted By: Boarding School 360, Charlotte Preparatory School, and Schools to Know